Tuesday 15 November 2011

Styling Job for Esquire Stage Magazine HK



Few months back, when I was still doing my internship in Malaysia after my Advanced Diploma in Fashion  Marketing, I was given an opportunity to style for Esquire Stage Magazine Hong Kong. No doubt, it was such a great honour for me. As a fresh bee in the fashion industry, I think I would never have this opportunity so soon, and I know that I need to appreciate and try my very best to make it a good one.

Through this, I fully understand the work and responsibility as a stylist. It was such a hard work because you need to visit store by store in the shopping mall to loan whatever clothing you need in the shoot or arrange to send from overseas.

Introduce you the team members for this fashion shoot. Jez- the fashion coordinator, Kenzy- the assistant photographer, not to forget, me as a stylist. Below are some behind-the-scenes.







The whole process of the shoot was extremely smooth and it was really fun working with the members and the models. They are just so professional. After all, this is my very first styling job, I was inevitably worry about the result will be bad, luckily it turns out great and the editor of the magazine loves that so much. It was such a great experience for me, with my main interests being as a stylist, I can definitely foresee myself in the fashion industry. Below are some of the final photos that will be published in the magazine.

On her: Fur coat and undies from LOUIS VUITTON
            Clutch from YVES SAINT LAURENT
            Rings and bracelet from YVES SAINT LAURENT
On her: Hangbag, clutch & heels from YVES SAINT LAURENT
            Boot from GUCCI
On him: Suit from DOLCE & GABANNA
On her: Dress, belt and scarf from YVES SAINT LAURENT
On him: Suit and tie from HUGO BOSS
             Shirt from DOLCE & GABANNA
             Knit top from EMENEGILDO ZEGNA
On him: Ties from LOUIS VUITTON, HUGO BOSS & GUCCI
             Shoes from TODS, GUCCI


No comments:

Post a Comment